a bum from jersey

and he is not holding anything back.

Monday, December 31, 2007

where does the bum start?

Really, where do I start. A lot has happened to me in the past year. I guess the most significant life change is that I have been accepted into medical school. You know this is the first place I have made a public announcement that I have been accepted. I told some friends and family but have not made a public announcement on my personal website. The major reason is because I am afraid to get fired.

I only have six or so months at the job before I will quit but I don't want it to be an issue until then. It would be nice to leave on my own terms. Also, I work in the IT industry. It wouldn't be that hard to track down my website and thus the news. I am not sure if they can use it against me to terminate me but I am not taking my chances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home